Why Hire a New York Loan Modification Attorney?
If you are interested in a loan modification, it’s in your best interest to retain the services of an experienced New York loan modifications lawyer. Not only can an attorney protect your rights and look out for your best interest, but your attorney can also ensure the process goes smoothly.
There are a number of benefits to working with a skilled New York loan modification lawyer:
- Lenders are more likely to negotiate with you if you have legal representation. Lenders will also take you more seriously.
- An attorney can take the time to get to know you and your unique needs. This means your attorney can negotiate for a loan agreement that is custom-tailored to meet your needs and what you can reasonably afford to pay each month.
- Your attorney will know of the right negotiation tactics to use, as well as which negotiation techniques aren’t as effective.
- You will have a much better chance of getting the best deal. Your attorney can use his knowledge of the law as pull to get you the best loan possible.
- An attorney is likely to have connections with lenders. If your attorney already has a working relationship with a lender, the lender is more likely to negotiate a good deal.
Contact a New York Loan Modification Lawyer
When it comes down to it, negotiating a loan modification is a legal process that should be handled by a skilled legal professional. Although it’s not mandatory for you to hire an attorney, it’s to your advantage to do so. An experienced New York loan modification attorney can make such a huge difference in whether or not you are able to successfully modify your loan.
At Jacoby & Jacoby, we have a great deal of experience in loan modifications, and have been able to help countless clients in New York successfully modify their loans. We genuinely care about helping you keep your home, and are committed to negotiating with your lender until we secure a new loan agreement that works for your needs, lifestyle, and level of income.
We know you are in a vulnerable position. You can depend on us to look out for your best interest and make sure the lending company doesn’t take advantage of you. Furthermore, when you come to Jacoby & Jacoby, you will receive personal attention, unwavering dedication, and the support and guidance you need during this time.
If you are facing foreclosure, contact a New York loan modification lawyer at Jacoby & Jacoby today to learn how we can help you modify your loan so you can stay in your home!